Recipe Card Holder
What you'll need:
- Wooden clothespin
- Magnet (we used the strip variety)
- Unfinished small wooden hearts
- Paint and paint pens
- Paint brush
- Scotch tape
- Paint the hearts (you need four total) and set aside to dry. *Tip: to make painting these small items easier, use scotch tape to tape the hearts down to a paper plate or piece of newspaper.
- When the hearts dry, use the paint pen to write “#1”, “M”, “O”, and “M” on the hearts. Let dry.
- Glue the magnet to one side of the clothespin.
- On the other side of the clothespin, glue on the hearts. Turn the clothespin upside down so that it can stand up, then glue the hearts on in order.
- Give to Mom so she can use on the fridge or free standing to hold recipe cards